I have compiled a list of the best Homemade DIY scrubs you can use. These scrubs will not only exfoliate your skin but will also help you get rid of acne, blackheads, excess oil, and other skin problems.
So, go through this list of beauties and let me know which one you liked the most.
1# Almond DIY Face scrub
Another effective facial scrub to make at home. In this scrub, we get the goodness of almonds and essential oils.
How to make an almond DIY face scrub
- Take some raw almonds and put them in a food processor to make a fine meal
- Add 3-4 tbsp of almond oil or coconut oil
- Add a few drops of essential oil like lavender oil or rose oil
- Mix well and make the scrub
- Apply it on your face and massage well
- Wash away with lukewarm water
2# Coconut oil – DIY face scrub for dry skin
Coconut oil is used for skincare and hair care in many ways. You can use it to exfoliate your dry skin. This scrub won’t leave your skin dry. It will remove all the dead skin cells and impurities.
How to make Coconut oil & sea salt DIY face scrub
- Take 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- Add enough sea salt to make a thick paste
- Now exfoliate your face with this homemade scrub
- Wash away with lukewarm water.
3# Cinnamon Scrub
Take 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder and add an almost equal amount of honey to make a paste. Now massage your face with this homemade facial scrub.
Wash away after 15 minutes.
4# Yogurt DIY scrub
Yogurt is very nourishing for our skin. It stimulates the blood circulation and improves the cell regenerating power of our skin. This scrub is very simple.
Take some unflavored yogurt and massage your face with it. Wash away after 5 minutes. Use this scrub once or twice a week.
5# Strawberry DIY face scrub
Increasing our list of fruits based scrub, we are adding strawberry DIY face scrub.
How to make a strawberry DIY face scrub
- Take 1/2 cup strawberries and put them in food processor
- Add 2 tbsp of brown sugar and mix well
- Massage your face in a circular motion with strawberry scrub
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes
- Wash away.
6# Rice DIY face scrub
Take 1/2 cup of rice and grind them to make fine grains for a scrub. Add 2 tbsp of honey and little amount of lemon juice to it.
Rub your face with rice scrub concentrating on marks. Wash away with lukewarm water.
I hope you liked my article on Top best homemade DIY scrubs. These are all-natural and have no side effects. Replace your cosmetic scrub with any of these DIY face scrubs and you will start noticing the difference in your skin texture after a few weeks. Using natural skin care treatment goes a long way to keep young and glowing skin.